To the left, you can see Jacob (In front) and Luke and Logan in my arms. They are Ti-Ti's Kids, and they are an amazing bunch. The twins are so full of energy, its a shame we can't run our car on it.
Jacob is an amazing lil' kid. Hes very thoughtfull and very nice. Hes not as full of energy as the kids, but he's still a great guy to get to know and I wish him the best. (I left him my old-school poke-mon cards from when I was a kid, and My Chinese and Japanese cards from across seas. I hope he liked them, he seemed pretty thrilled)
great friend and influence for jessica. I hope they go onto
to become really close, I cant think of
anyone I would rather see by jessies side.
Will is also a cool guy. He seems very independant at times, but he is always amazingly behaved, polite, and another great friend to Jessie. Over-all Im very glad I came to Virginia this summer, it was a great expieriance and I cant wait to come back, whenever that may be.
No comments:
Post a Comment