The whole class was given a random object that they had to photograph, we could have it in color or black and white as long as we focused on "The Three C's".I ended up getting a Mirror, and I had absolutely no clue what I could do with it other then take a photo of my face in the mirror, but I felt that was cliche, So I just set the mirror on a ton of difference services and objects to see what came out interesting... It fit perfectly on the toilet, and for some reason I just thought it was funny and cool looking, so I used this photo.
Everyone said that they liked the Idea, but looking back at it I think it was a pretty dumb idea, so I kind of disagree with them.
Other people said to take a picture from another angle, just to see how it turned out, I don't know if the idea is strong enough for me to really go back and spend time making it better however, so ill leave it as it is and move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment