Sunday, June 1, 2008

Feelings on leaving town


Everyone is all looking forward to college and im excited, but sometimes i feel like its going to be hard being so far away from Cris and Victoria... With my new found free time ive been doing alot of art and guitar and music. Ive also spent alot of time with old friends. I went to some art gallerys last week with my friend April, I went to Victorias grad party with cris, and tomarrow cris and I are going to shoot at eachother with paintballs.

This is a piece i just finished about a boy and his balloon. Its on a sheet of 2'X4' plywood, and in the pictures the sky comes out brown, but its actually blue.

Im going to do a 4'X8' painting of a panda while im in VA. I want to find the cutest, fatest panda i can find. And draw it on the piece. Then when im all done im going to add blood all over its chin and tummy. I know pandas dont really eat meat, but i think that just makes it all the more awesome.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

Jake, I love your balloon picture. I love your crazy panda, and also that you got so bored you had to take photos. All of it makes me very happy. We just got back from china, and it was very cool, you would have loved it, but I think you will have that opportunity later. Good luck with school- it is hard to leave friends behind, but just know, you will be saying hello to new ones, you never knew you needed.. if that makes sense.