Monday, May 12, 2008
Self Portraits
I tried my best to use photographs that other people wouldn’t do. In my meaningful photograph I used my sister because she means the world to me, and I didn’t think anyone else would use a sibling, I thought they would all use b/fs, g/fs, or material things. In my other pictures I also tried to not really show my face too much because I figured that would just look like a typical portrait. Overall im happy with how creative I was and hope that it helps me bring my grade up because I actually did work pretty hard.
I worked really hard to keep my rule of thirds working in my art, I also messed with my contrast and I tried my best to make the pieces interesting. I am happy with my composition, especially in the photograph with me on the back of the bleachers, peering out over the gate.
I think that the craftsman ship was OK, but the camera was changed to a very low quality, and I think my pictures suffered because of that. I went back to retake the pictures but they came out at a very low quality a second time. I meant to go back AGAIN and retake them (and still might) but haven’t had the time, I’ve been busy helping my partner with his work and I haven’t been able to go out and retake the pictures.
I loved this project, I like my ideas, and I like how the pictures came out. If I could redo the whole project I would change the camera quality, but other than that I’m very happy with my photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Those pictures look dam good
Hey Jake
You have a very creative side. I thought you very awesome at taking photos and working in Photoshop. Good work!
I really love that picture with you and your sister. It's like the cutest thing in the world. :)
Post a Comment